Old November 19th 06, 02:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Olwyn Mary

Default Picture of the Sweater

Shillelagh wrote:
I've finished the Christmas sweater for my granddaughter. (whew!) I can't
decide if I need a course on using my digital camera or if I need new
batteries. I'm not happy with how the colour shows up. It's close, but a
bit more blue in real life. The shade is a denim blue. Anyhow, click on
the link, then click on "next" to see all 4 pics. ;)

http://tinyurl.com/ye2b84

Now that it's finished I can concentrate on the Candle Flame Shawl for my
sister.

Shelagh

That is absolutely GORGEOUS. Did you use any naughty words doing that
complicated front? It sure doesn't look like the kind of thing you can
knit during committee meetings or in front of the tv.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.