Old January 7th 15, 09:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
sharoncapps

Default Eyes

I was like that at first but it wore off. I even was sick to my stomach
from them.
Sharon in MN

"Karen C" wrote in message
Danny Breidenbach wrote:

I visit the optometrist tomorrow. Do any of you have words of wisdom --
things to ask for? Avoid? Tips?

You may want to pick up a pair of cheap reading glasses at the drugstore
first.

My mother had to return her bifocals because she never could learn to walk
with them. I tested that concept by putting small readers over my regular
glasses and walking through the house, with such disastrous results that I
wasn't even going to attempt risking my neck on the stairs. I apparently
inherited *something* from my mother. LOL. Now I know, when I'm finally
ready to pay real money for reading glasses, that they have to be separate
because I can't walk in bifocals.