Old September 20th 08, 02:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply)

Default how to alter flare/bootcut jeans to skinny legs?

Kate XXXXXX wrote:
Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply) wrote:
This brings to mind the craze in the early 1960s for very narrow (14
inch) bottom trousers. At that time I was in the RAF, in my late
teens, 6 ft 4 ins tall and weighed less than 160 pounds. Narrow
bottomed trousers were that last thing that I really needed but they
were "fashionable"...

I has visions of airfoce blue daddy longlegs...

Maureen describes my legs as "matchsticks with the wood scraped off"...
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney UK