Old January 16th 07, 07:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
FSUStitcher

Default Looking for web site-needlework books for sale

Thanks Michelle--

That's the one. I have registered. It's a "good s.e.x thing".

FSUStitcher

MichelleM wrote:
Hi Cheryl,

Interweave Press does have an annual "hurt book" sale where we sell
hurt/damaged books at half price, including our needlework books. The
date for the next sale has not been set at this time. Customers who
sign up to be website members will be notified by email about the date
of the next sale: http://www.interweave.com/membership/registration.asp
We like to give our customers first dibs on these discounted titles
before advertising them on our website or elsewhere!

Michelle Mach
Interweave Press

FSUStitcher Wrote:
Can someone remember the name of the company that has a big sale on
needlework books each year in January? I thought it was Interweave
Press, but checking their web site found nothing listed. I think it
was mentioned last year in this group.
TIA

--
MichelleM