Old August 24th 06, 08:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Stella Fenley

Default BUSY!

Could we talk more about it through my e-maill addy.
Does the ribber come with it as well?

Stella

"YarnWright" wrote in message
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 17:35:43 GMT, Stella Fenley spun a fine yarn

Hi Noreen,
what would you be asking for your Artisan knitting Machine.

Stella

Being that it's barely 3 years old, and works like a dream, have all
books and accessories, I'd rather tender 'offers' while I decide IF I
*am* going to get rid of it.
I CAN tell you that it was 679 + tax + 85 shipping, when I got it.
Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0634-2, 08/24/2006
Tested: 8/24/2006 1:48:10 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006