Old January 2nd 18, 03:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Night Mist

Default OT Beavers!

On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 12:23:13 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Hello Night Mist,
You may have to put some fencing around your fruit trees or any other trees you want to keep as those beavers cut them down with those sharp teeth. I love to hear them when they slap their tails on the water.
Sandy$

Since we also have an abundance of rabbits and deer we will in all likelihood have to sand paint part of the trunks on fruit trees. I'm told by one of the extension people that that will keep beaver off them as well. We have a lot of birch, aspen, and willow, so they will be well fed without taking the fruit trees.

NightMist