Old January 17th 15, 01:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray[_2_]

Default Eyes

On 1/8/2015 9:36 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 08 Jan 2015 09:32:33 -0500, Gillian Murray
wrote:

On 1/7/2015 10:50 PM, Joy Beeson wrote:
On Wed, 07 Jan 2015 22:20:26 -0500, Gillian Murray
wrote:

I tried that Nancy, but the boobs got in the way. Probably not a problem
that Danny would have.

I have to wear custom-made bras, but never had any trouble with my
neck-hung magnifier. (Perhaps when they get big enough, the feet of
the magnifier can't see them any more?)

But it's been years since I took the neck-hung magnifier off its peg;
I have a pair of 3.5 dollar-store "readers" beside every sewing
machine, in the arm of the sofa, in my little bag of stuff, and in my
jeans pocket. (That last is a 3.0 folder for reading six-point
purple-on-navy ingredient labels.)

I put them on over my prescription glasses and they work just fine --
but folks who see me unexpectedly tend to giggle.

Do you remember Lucille?? That is what she did; the second pair were
perched at the end of her nose, and she could see very well.!

Lol I remember her very well. Actually I kept some of her posts to
remember her by - and her pics of her work are still there on rctnp,
saw no reason to remove them -

You are right to keep them there. I wondered whatever happened to them.
She had made some gorgeous things, and her walls were covered with them!