Old August 27th 07, 04:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

Default Best batting for baby quilt - polyester or cotton

In article ,
"Tutu Haynes-Smart" wrote:

For those who are interested - consensus is cotton in 99% of cases (with
the exception of Ragmop who is 80/20!).

So that's what I shall use. And if the grandmother/mother/baby complain I
shall ask them to direct their problems to you. VBG

Thankyou everyone!!

Tutu, I must admit that, when I said "cotton", I was thinking of the
Hobbs 80/20, which is what I use 99% of the time. Oops! I should have
been more specific.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) earthlink (dot) net (remove/change the obvious)