Old May 2nd 07, 08:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
sstitcher

Default Hi there from an Ex-stitcher

Hi everyone,

This is Daisy from the Philippines. It's been a long time since I last
visited RCTN, I guess 6 or 7 years ago. You can say I'm a newbie again.
Some of the abbreviations used here are a bit new to me.
I didn't totally stop stitching. At least I'm doing one christmas ornament
each year or every 2 years =). My passion for stitching came back. I
finally finished Real Roses from Drawn Thread which was an online class in
'99; Just Nan's Lady Scarlet christmas. Right now I'm doing SB's stocking
for my daughter.

Have a great day!

Daisy