Old June 25th 05, 02:29 PM
downstownlady

Default Happy SATURDAY!!!

I hope ya'll are having a good weekend!!! I just wanted to take
advantage of this soon to be very hot day and invite ya'll to cool off
with a double scoop from Alfie Bear. He is a FREEBIE for the taking at
http://www.downstowndreamsdesigns.com and while you're there take a
look at the Embroidery Quilt BOM Club (where Alfie Bear is). Time is
running out to take advantage of the introductory offer...so hurry for
the best savings!!! What is really cool about this "Block Of The
Month" is it is a great way to use up those scraps and fat quarters in
a very limited amount of time! 1 Block a month gives everyone plenty
of time to keep up and finish a project, because you can stitch it out
in a couple of hours and have it done!(After you get the hang of it it
won't even take that long.) Plus it is fun and easy!

Ya'll try to stay cool now and don't forget to drink plenty of water!

Have a GREAT WEEKEND!!!

Hugs & Stitches,
Debi
http://www.eitoc.net
http://www.downstowndreamsdesigns.com
Come Join The Embroidery Quilt BOM Club!!!