Old January 5th 04, 08:18 PM
Harry

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 05:38:28 +0800, "Marisa Cappetta" wrote:

Go for it, Harry!
Marisa (AU/NZ)
WOW! They are very pretty indeed! I think I found something else
I might have to learn how to do.
Harry

I am going to attemp mutiple answers and question with this one post! LOL
1. How do you even begin to do wire wrapping?
2. About the holes. I can drill holes, but I have no idea what size or where to put them.
3. If I drill the hole in the wrong side of the shell... will anyone be upset? Other than me? lol
4. What would you, (anyone), conside a perfect sized shell for: Earring, Pendant, Bracelet, Anklet drops?
5. Is this alot to ask?
6. Does people prefer free form over cut sizes? Shapes? Round? brain went blank...
7. What the best judgement to use as weather a piece of shell should be drilled or wrapped?
8. I have tumbled some sea beach glass that is lead crystal I beileve... how would I drill a hole in some of the pieces?
9. What size and type of bit would I have to use? Some of the glass pieces are thick and big.
Thanks
Harry