Old July 7th 08, 02:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
BeverlyB

Default OT (maybe) - blog printing

Don't know if this will help but have you tried highlighting the text and
then when you hit print just tell it to print the hightlighted text? The
other option of course is to highlight and then do a copy and paste into a
word processing program.
Beverly B

"anne" wrote in message
. ..
Quite often, I come across great needlework tutorials that people have
posted in their blogs. When I try to print some of them, the first page
often has just the banner; the content starts on the second page and
everything that extends past that page's margins disappears. Firefox is
my browser of choice but the same thing happens in IE. A post found by
googling seemed to indicate that it was the blogger's fault for not
setting it up correctly.

Does anyone know of a fix from the reader side?
--
another anne, add ingers to reply