Old December 22nd 09, 04:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Videophile

Default What would you do to embellish a handbag, to give it a more designer look?

I guess I'm having trouble with this one because I'd actually like to
make a small duffel bag but I don't want it to look ordinary. I'd
like to give it more designer look, if such a thing is possible, but
without the frills and furbelows either that one might be able to put
on a handbag. Just curious as to some ideas from anyone re achieving
something nice in a duffel bag look without it going overboard g.

Thx.