Old January 29th 08, 07:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
[email protected]

Default Stamp usage question

Hi group,

I made my own rubber stamp from a Speedball kit and someone asked me
if they could get a copy of it. I was quite flattered at first, but
now I realize that if I give them a copy, it will be out of my control
to some extent. I don't know how to go about it - if I give them a
copy, they could in turn make copies and sell it without my knowledge.
Or use it in some way without credit, etc. I guess that's the risk you
run...but I would like to know how I could minimize my risk.

Thanks,
Christine