Old January 12th 07, 04:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,rec.crafts.beads
D Curtis

Default New Year's Show & Tell

I dont know, I think it depends on how the silver is cleaned but to keep
a rose safe I would put it on a removable fastener. Polyclay is a
wonderful product but it is plastic and can scratch easily. I would
thing chemicals could affect it, too.
Thank you so much for stopping in to see the polywork I am doing now.. I
love making food in mini!
Diana
http://duet.etsy.com

bluemaxx wrote:
Oh, that dollhouse food is SO darling!

And hey... I've always wondered this but never asked any poly-clayers...
All of those gorgeous roses that I see on bracelets, mixed in with silver,
lampwork, etc... you know, those real embellished ones. What if you need
to clean the bracelet?? Can the polymer clay withstand jewelry cleaner or
does the finish come off? Thanks!

love,
Linda