Old January 18th 04, 07:21 PM
Cheryl Isaak

On 1/18/04 3:31 AM, in article ,
"Pat P" wrote:

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 1/17/04 6:47 PM, in article , "Dr. Brat"
wrote:

clancy wrote:
The first thing that came to mind were some members of the yarn group

that a
certain halocaust 'survivor' seems to have wrapped right around her

finger.

Oh! Oh! I *can't* believe you would say such a thing! I am *obliged* to
cross post it!

Elizabeth

Elizabeth!
You deserve to be listening to DS play trombone!
Cheryl

Oh, LOL, that brings back memories! I used to suffer our son practicing
trumpet, and one day I was thinking "Funny - he`s made the same mistake in
that piece six times now!" I sneaked upstairs and found that he was reading
his comics, having recorded the first practice - and was just hitting the
rewind and play buttons! LOL! It didn`t do much harm, as he became a Royal
Marines musician (French Horn) and an instructor at the Royal Marines
School of Music.

Pat P

While he is past the mating call of a moose stage, he still sounds "off".

Some how I doubt an equivalent future is in store for DS!

Cheryl