Old January 18th 04, 03:33 PM
Cheryl Isaak

On 1/18/04 10:21 AM, in article , "Dr. Brat"
wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 1/17/04 11:51 PM, in article
, "Dr. Brat"
wrote:
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

Elizabeth!
You deserve to be listening to DS play trombone!

Hey! Whaddeye ever do to you? I even shared Starman's Quest widdya!

Elizabeth (there's a reason I have no children...)

There are times when he is playing, I go the basement! Shudder. Too bad he
loves it so much.

Patience, mom. If he loves it that much, he's bound to get better at
it. I tried to learn the penny whistle once, but everytime I picked it
up, the woman next door (in a college dorm) complained. Since she was
*always* in her room, I never got to practice.

BTW - I found a daylily I HAVE get you!

Ooooooh! Ok. (just don't make it contingent on whether I get this
season's bulbs in.... *sigh*)

Elizabeth

No worries there!

Cheryl