Old January 29th 05, 10:25 PM
Joe

Default Antique Norwegian carved figurines

I looks really cool. I am not sure who carved it though.

"David Barrett" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me who carved the figurine in the attached picture? I
know it was made in the 1950's and I believe it is from Norway. I thought
it was probably Henning. It has no marking and according to the Henning
studios their carvings were not marked in the 50's, but I sent a picture
of the figuine and of 4 others I have to the Henning studio and they said
they were not carved by them. I am not sure who else could be the carver.
Thanks for any help you can provide.