Old February 19th 07, 07:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*

Default OT - I'm famous again!

just as well cuz those of us who are ignorant to the workings of WOW had no
idea what Sunny was talking about so how could we even fathom what you might
reply. argh.
jeanne
just never got interested in those RPG on the puter, i'm more into puzzle
type games
--
Vote B'fly for President '08
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"frood" wrote...
replied privately.

Sunny wrote:
Wendy,
Wonderful! I want to hear more about your husband's gift.... how did
it work? Sounds fabulous. We are back on WOW now. Son #2 has a new GF
and she's a WoW gamer. Son #1 is DAOC (where I also have several
really amazing toons -- main is a lvl 50 ice wizzy). I of course must
split my fairly tiny gaming time between the two. LOL.

Love those MMORPGs,
Sunny