Old March 9th 05, 09:30 AM
nimu

Default crumbling glass

hi all

In one of the earlier threads, i had mentioned that some of my marble
glass had crumbled like cookies when fused.. But my later firings of
the same batch of glass were perfect. Its then I realised that glass
comes out all crumbly when the kiln wash is old. Now, I make it a point
to fuse this particular glass only when kiln shelf has a fresh coat of
kiln wash.

Well, now I need some inputs on what I shd call my fused glass
collection! I have a few ideas..N'glass,En'gloss,En'glaze.. hubby sez
N'grossed wld be apt :-)) N ofcourse stands for the 1st letter of my
name.
is 'Cooking Glass' too corny? or OK?