Old July 12th 14, 01:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Need Heartland Quilt Block of the Month-July, December

On Wednesday, January 23, 2008 7:52:12 PM UTC-5, Leslie Bowen wrote:
I am missing July and December from the Jo-Ann Fabrics "Heartland" Quilt
Block of the Month from 1999 designed by Meredith French. This is NOT
the newer "Threads From the Heartland" Jo-Ann quilt. Any ideas? Thank
you. I have already searched ebay and contacted Jo-Ann customer
service. Meredith French, the designer, no longer works for Jo-Ann
Fabrics.

I need the fabric from Block of the month kit Number 1 from Threads from the Heartland. I also have searched Jo-Ann quilt but did not find.

--
Leslie Bowen