Old October 2nd 06, 01:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Donna

Default Just a Little S.E.X.

ellice wrote:
On 9/29/06 8:06 PM, "Joan E." wrote:

What fun for you. Yesterday I got to meet Donna. Amazingly - there she was
- easily identifiable as woman with great hair wearing the promised green -
stitching on black linen in the café at a Borders - with a pile of stitchee
& beading mags. I, of course, was late - as promised -coming from hair
place, and carting back with lots of silk stash, and the Summer Garden
Sampler.

What fun - we chatted (of course ever so nicely) and had a lovely floss toss
- on the table there. So, as a result - I swapped out 2 silks that I was
going to use, and Donna has forced me to realize that I have to go buy some
bright red silk for the strawberries. Oh, well. Darn, shopping. We both
decided that we didn't like the word on the sampler, so I'm going to add in
a couple of bands of something. We'll get to see the finished project soon -
I said I think I can get to it and have it finished this week.

And then of course, we both used our Borders coupons and bought - music.

Glad you're getting some shopping without having to spend more fuel. Just
don't get too frustrated picking apart the accessory pack - you'll need good
light to separate the flesh tones.

Woo hoo - shopping for all - especially as it's semi-miserable here - rainy
- and we're going to the Nats -Mets tonight - so I'll just dash to the LNS
and get me some red silk.

Happy stitchin'
ellice

It is so much fun to meet an online person in real life! Had a great
time with Ellice on Friday at Borders, and her hair looked absolutely
fabulous! What a great pile of silks she pulled out her bag as we
sorted through what she's going to use on the Summer Garden. Nothing
like a floss toss in a public place. I was too busy to notice if anyone
was looking at us funny...

Donna in Virginia