Old September 28th 06, 12:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Brenda Lewis

Default Just a Little S.E.X.

Joan E. wrote:
I've actually never stitched with silks, although I do have a couple of
freebie skeins from somewhere and a skein I bought at CATS in Vegas for
a Teeny Tweenie.

What?! And you've actually shopped at Nordic Needle? How have you held
out so long? Try it now--if you wait 'til mid-winter, you'll have the
good ol' winter hands that will only make it a frustrating (and damaging
to the silk) experience unless you want to wear gloves while stitching.

--
Brenda
Help Project Gutenberg--become a Distributed Proofreader