Old May 23rd 06, 12:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Default Tea Towels

kassy wrote:
I would like to stamp and embroider tea towels. Any ideas on where to
find this type of towel these days?

Your help will be appeciated!

Kathy

William-Sonoma carries a variety of tea towels, some in all white, which
might suit your purposes. You might try Googling them.

I agree, it's hard these days to find this stuff. There's a tea towel I
like, but wouldn't embroider, that I just love because they really soak
up moisture. Wish I could think of the name they call them. It's
rather more flimsy than I think you are looking for. And rather large.

Dianne