Old February 12th 06, 08:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default pattern for adult bibs

I can't thank you all enough. You gave me loads of patterns and ideas. I'm
thinking to make two or three layers,with very light or flannel batting and
birthing them. No need to use bias tape etc. I like to make them with
turned up "pockets" so solids can be caught, and kept off clothes and floor.
Puts the subject back in quilting and not OT. THanks again Kay

"Ginger in CA" wrote in message
oups.com...
Maybe for a real quick/need it in a hurry, you could sew down some wide
ties made from scraps to the short ends of hand towels. They would be
long enough to drape down and cover the clothes fairly well?

Ginger in CA