Old November 18th 09, 01:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Linda Lee

Default When you have Leftovers , how do you plan something ?

I make crochet yoyos with my left-overs and turn them into 12" squares
for a lapghan for a Seniors' Home. I have enough left-overs to make one
every year.

For the tiny pieces I use them to add a little color to a pom-pom for a
child's hat.

Also blankets for the animal shelters. I just pick up one color after
another no matter where it ends and make a square. Sandwich 2 squares
together and trim in black or white. The animals don't care.

I have very little waste.