Old October 26th 06, 04:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.carving
Desert Rat

Default Looking for some ideas whimsical houses in cottonwood bark

Tom,

Try this link. Its a slide show of how to carve a whimsical house.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...3&gid=9550259&

Copy the link into your address line.

Good luck.

Art

Tom Hayden wrote:
Hi

On Sunday I bought a small piece of cottonwood bark at the New England
Woodcarver's annual Spirit of Wood show. Nice show, by the way!

At the show I saw some neat examples of fantasy houses (for gnomes, etc.)
that had been carved into cottonwood bark. Now I'm looking for some ideas so
I can try to do the same.

Anyone know of any web sites that have pictures of such carvings?

Thanks in advance,

Tom