Old March 27th 05, 04:46 AM
havana bill & holly

"Maureen Miller" wrote
Would a bell pull work if mounted on a leather strap?
That way I could make it in a design of my choosing. And if this would
work, does anybody have any ideas on what to stitch it in or on? Petit
Point? Embroidery? Cross Stitch, and how about fabric.....?

Maureen In Vancouver, B.C.

Why not stitch it on even-weave linen in petitpoint, maybe a nice bargello?
You might then want to back it with fusible interfacing or something to
preserve the back of the stitching from rubbing on the leather back of the
guitar strap (and deter any "bleeding" from whatever the leather's treated
with).