Old November 2nd 08, 04:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Cheryl[_3_]

Default What Has Happened to This Newsgroup??

As a newcomer, I think it would be great to get this group going again. Lets
do something fun. Are we allowed to swap patterns? Is there something that
someone would like to try and never has? Maybe someone can research how to
do it and we can all learn something new? Are we allowed to post pictures?
Maybe we could all post a picture of the projects we are working on? Or a
past project?

--
~ Cheryl

"patetc" wrote in message
There haven't been any new messages posted--what's happened? Don't tell
me that there aren't knitters and crocheters out there who like to read
the posts.

Pat