Old December 4th 03, 04:31 PM
Kitty Fluff

Default SOFTWA Pattern Making & Fashion Design

Hi everyone

I have finished my fashion design education and am setting up m
homebased plus size fashion design business

I am seeking information and opinions about some EXCELLENT patternmakin
software.....also fashion illustration/design software

I am capable of designing and making patterns on my own but doing it o
the computer with good software is faster and probably most accurat
considering how I get frequent brain poofs. :

I also am capable of doing original fashion illustration but woul
like to doing something enhanced on the computer....for a nic
professional look

My clothing line will be for ladies 1X to 12X...so of course I will nee
software that can accomodate those sizes

Thanks in advance for reading my post and big hugs if you leave you
opinion here

Becky :santa

-
Kitty Fluf