Old November 12th 07, 08:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dee

Default Need information ..Please..............

Dee had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/quilting/Nee...ase-59373-.htm :
Judy I have the threading instructions for the Dressmaker 100. Let me
know if you want me to scan them and send to you via email. You may email
me at:

Dee

-------------------------------------
Judy Spottedbird wrote:

Hi group: I'm a fairly "new member" and more of a reader than
"poster"...you all seem to have the answers for "all
questions" on
sewing...Heres mine that needs an answer
........please............although
I have several sewing machines,,,I have been wanting a really small one
take with me in our camper when we go back home to Oklahoma to sew on
while
he ,,fishes, dances (pow wow) what ever,,,so I came across a really
clean
looking "little" machine...it is a dressmaker "Space
Saver 100"...a Free Arm
Sewing Machine Model #100....the lady didn't have a manual for it
saying
that she had lost it in the move......Ladies and Gents: I have tried
and
tried on line to fine a "threading instructions" for it as
well as a
"manual" for it,,,and can't find
any................PLEASE........any help
or information on this little machine would be greatly
appreciated..........again..........I thank you for your time....Judy
now in
Alabama............

Delivered via
http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.quilting - 74535 messages and counting!