Old June 23rd 04, 05:09 PM
starlia

I look like a white girl too but my ancestors were also Native Americans and
slaves. I just happened to come out of the gene pool looking white.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

"BigMoFo" wrote in message
It's like the
"******" of the 21st century!)
FOR ANYONE ABOUT TO GET ALL UPSET THAT I DARED USE THE "N" WORD: I *am*
one,

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com

YOU *am* one what??? That sho look like a f*** in' white girl on that web
site? Where do you get off with that stuff?
This whole thread degraded from step one, and now you pull that crap, if

you
are gonna lie, at least cover your tracks better than that. Use the N

word,
even if you were a sister, you'd know better and have more class than to
throw it on a NG.