Old August 15th 07, 05:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
mothwoman

Default Bead Fest - Valley Forge (they call it Philadelphia, lol) - who's going?

I won't be there. I'm doing a show in Harrisburg that weekend. It
will be the closest bead show I've ever done! I hope when you go to
dinner you are going to Paloma. I don't know how close it is, but
when I was there a few weeks ago, I decided it might be worth a trip
just to go there. I expected the food to be good, but it was much
better than that! It isn't a large place, so if you go, I would get
reservations.

Say Hi to everyone for me!

Joan Eckard

On Aug 14, 11:19?pm, Patti wrote:
OK. We are officially 10 days and counting to Bead Fest. I will be
there shopping on Friday and Saturday, I'm staying over to have dinner
with some of my lampworking friends who will be there selling. Who is
going from rcb? I am all caught up in the idea of new to me gemstones
like graduated Peruvian Blue Opals, more Sujilite, dyed Chrysocolla
which looks like Purple Turquoise only much more reasonably priced. I
also need Bali and more Softflex and smallish gemstone beads for a
bracelet class I'm teaching again by popular demand.

Patti