Old August 6th 03, 07:19 PM
Sheellah

Default Changing Kitchen Cabinet Glass

The problem with trying to do this, is that the glass is inserted into a
channel before the door is assembled, and then it's probably glued. It's a
shaker door style. They also have one where the glass in inside a mitered
frame. The doors are from IKEA, and they are that awful screened glass with the
squares on it. Would love to put in a better glass. If their glass doors can't
be taken apart, the other option is to buy a solid door, and route it out, but
then I would need a matching trim piece in the same wood color.

Anyone take apart an IKEA glass kitchen door, and replace the glass? Please
also e-mail me, if kind enough to respond. Thanks!