Old October 25th 11, 02:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Default Einstein was right

" just sneak a sack full inside her screen door while she's fast
asleep" - kinda like zucchini in some neighborhoods, huh?

scrap pieces make good stuffing, when they are too tiny for anything
else!

Ginger in CA

On Oct 24, 8:03*am, "Polly Esther" wrote:
You know - that smart old man that said insanity was doing the same thing
over and over again and expecting different results.
* * I had a box full of somewhat neatly cut squares and strips and thought
I'd make blocks and sort of diminish the scrap collection.
* * Wrong. *While I was putting scrap pieces together and not keeping my
eyes on Scrap Mountain, it was growing by leaps and bounds.
* * But. *There is hope.
* * Nice neighbor mentioned yesterday that she didn't have a scrap bin.