Old August 11th 09, 02:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Jim

Default Jewelry in India / Gems in India

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 09:02:18 -0700, Peter W. Rowe
discovered a keyboard and, for our
edification and amusement, submitted

However, Currently, it's not the biggest, or the finest, diamond around. And
for sheer size, the Cullinan, originally weighing in at over 3100 carats (one
and a third POUNDS) is still the largest rough diamond ever found, or at least,
the largest one we have records of. It's also one of the finer quality stones
ever found too.

Peter

Allin all, gentlemen, this exchange has been one of the most enjoyable
and educational instances of Chauvinism I've come across -- and I do
NOT mean anything derogatory in the use of that term. I grant you both
the laurel wreaths!
Blessed be, for sure...