Old January 10th 09, 02:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
zybertex

Default Calling all CREATIVE and CRAFTY Folks!

Have you been searching for graphics and embellishments that you can
ACTUALLY USE in your home business? Then head over to Designerz Cafe
for all your graphics needs! We have loads of them and all for
personal AND commercial use! Yep, that's right!
All individual graphics I created myself and so no worries here! And
many of the frontpanel designs contain some other artists work BUT I
have written permission to use all those!
Come over to the place that GIVES YOU SO MUCH graphics, frontpanels,
embellishments, and MORE!

http://www.designerzcafe.com

See you there!
Carol Ann