Old December 14th 08, 08:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
fran

Default Stash knowledge - part 2

By technique - quilting, cross stitch, canvas embroidery, japanese
embroidery, etc. I don't break it down any further than tahs as I
don't have more than 6 or 7 books on any one subject.

Now if you're talking charts, those are broken down by technique and
designer.

On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 12:48:17 -0500, anne wrote:

This morning I went hunting for a Judith Baker Montano Crazy Quilt stitching
book. I found it but it wasn't where I thought it should be. How are your books
organized? Most of mine are arranged by technique and then by author or title,
although all my A-Z books are together.