Old February 2nd 05, 05:42 AM
Michele

Absolutely, Spot is present and accounted for. Now the problem is to find a
pattern worthy of the fabric!

What a dilema!
Michele

"It's always somethin'" Roseanna Roseanna Danna

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
Michele,
So glad you found Dick and Jane safe and sound. Have fun with your D&J
project.
What about Spot? Is Spot home too?
PAT

Michele wrote:
What a miracle! I am setting up my new sewing room and started going
through all the boxes that had been packed up by the crews of people
after the tornado. A large portion of my fabric stash had been in the
attic. The attic and second floor were missing after the tornado. I
opened a box full of fabric and the bottom half was filled with "Dick and
Jane"! God is so good. He heard my cries. It was the only thing I really
missed. Everything else can be replaced. Thank you all for your
information. I know that there are much more serious things going on in
the world, but this is such a special thing to me. When you lose so much
finding just that special item lets you know that God is listening. It
wasn't hurt at all. Thanks for wistening to me ramble.

Usenet News==----
Newsgroups
=----