Old July 17th 03, 11:30 PM
Elena

Hooray!! I'm so glad you like it and that you got a real bargain!
See you after camping!

Elena

"M. Wetmore" wrote in message
I got my new sewing machine today. What a wonderful machine it is.
Very light (12 pounds), very quiet and it sews just great. If it had
a needle down option, I might be considering selling my Bernina. And
all for $169!

I purchased a 1/4 inch foot with the machine and boy do I love that
foot. It is the kind with a guide along the 1/4" edge. It works so
well and makes that 1/4 inch seam a snap. I wish they made one like
that for my Bernina.

So, see ya all later. We're getting packed for our camping trip this
weekend. I'm so excited my new sewing machine made it in time for
this weekend!

Mardi
Real e-mail address spelled out to prevent spam. mardi at mardiweb dot

com.

My Quilting page: http://www.mardiweb.com/quilts/MardiQuilts.html
Paint Shop Pro tutorials: http://www.mardiweb.com/web
Low-Fat Lifestyle Forum: http://www.mardiweb.com/lowfat