Old January 30th 11, 06:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman[_2_]

Default OK - time for a round of WHAT ARE YOU STITCHING

On 1/29/2011 1:47 PM, Sharon wrote:

I love it when this subject pops up every now and again. Just
finished Let It Snow by Dimensions and starting (amongst a few other
projects) A Wash In The Moonlight by Cross My Heart - I love kitties.

Sharon (N.B.)

....Except for those of us who work on big projects intermittently with
smaller ones, and the question always pops up during big projects times,
which means it's the "same old, same old" project that keeps going
*forever*, LOL!

Working on:

Houses of Hawk's Run Hollow (finishing third square)

Noah's Ark (just bought this one, and it's going quickly...over one on
35 ct. linen)

crochet baby afghan (ripple-type with alternating blue and variegated
blue yarns...really pretty!)

Sue

--
Susan Hartman