Old April 25th 07, 11:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Bricore

Default OT about yarn but about soap making.

Hello!
I hope it's ok to post this. I made some soap today and put pictures
inside of it. This isn't anything new and you all might have already
seen this stuff before. It was new to me tho and I loved doing it.
I wanted to make my mom something she didn't already have and
something that would make her smile and think of me. I also didn't
want to give her something my brothers or sister would give her. I
hope she likes it.
Once I gotta started doing it I had to make my husband's mom one,
then I started on gifts for later in the year too..lol.

Your more then welcome to see my soap at
http://bricoreandfamily.blogspot.com/

Dora Renee' Wilkerson