Old September 22nd 03, 04:46 PM
scaperchick

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 17:39:34 -0700, "Beth"
wrote:

Yes. I can add my two cent's worth. Try NOT to buy the Yaley brand of
melt-and-pour soap, as the stuff crystalizes after a fairly short time and
tends to make your soap look fuzzy.... I just cut the soap into cubes,
melted, added color, scent and poured. When you take it out of the molds,
wrap in saranwrap ( to keep the scent fresh) and package...I have made many
stickers on the computer listing the scent etc and just stick them on the
back of the bar.... it is easy and fun, but can be expensive... those big
blocks of soap are around $18 each.. but you'd probably only need two.

Your two cents are very much appreciated - thank you!