Old September 22nd 03, 04:44 PM
scaperchick

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 15:36:56 -0700, "meijhana"
wrote:

I was into it for a while. You can go to Michaels, and get a big block of
the basic melt soap for around $8. depending on how many you wish to make,
3-4 of these should do (especially if you wish to buy like 2 regular, and
two of the white.

You *can* use food coloring, but I would invest in the colors that they
have. Buy 2-3 of their colors, and 2-3 scents.

I have their flyer, and if you would like, I would be happy (when I have a
few moments) to send you some of the recipes, where like you put oatmeal/etc
into it.

Woo! Thank you for the great info, and I would love to have the
recipes, thank you! Also, thanks for the recipe for bath salts - we
were actually thinking of adding salts as an adjunct.

Saved and printed!