Old May 30th 07, 07:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default OT but perhaps we could all learn something from this.

Well, to be fair, my vet does a lot of pro bono rescue work, and
sometimes rescue animals are very defensive. They also see just about
any kind of animal that breathes, so you have predator-prey instincts at
play. The day the duck came in in the laundry basket was a VERY
interesting one... the duck had a broken leg and could not get out of
the laundry basket, but the dogs on leashes -- well, that was a
different story.

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
Not at our`s there is alweays nice harmony

Uh, at my vet's there are sometimes animal that want to fight each other.