Old May 30th 07, 10:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

Default OT but perhaps we could all learn something from this.

"Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply" wrote in
message ...
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
Animals come to water and don`t eat each other , they come to the vet
and don`t fight ,,,,, in order to survive they have animal rules ,,,

Uh, at my vet's there are sometimes animal that want to fight each other.

Yes, and you should see how my cockerel brothers drew blood :-( Even their
more gentle sisters and mother fight more than energetically about a worm,
snail, woodlouse or beetle.

Mary