Old October 2nd 06, 04:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
spampot

Default UFO/WIP Disorder

JCT wrote:
'Fess up, gang, who else is a fellow sufferer?

OK -- Fessing up here. I have a number of projects in line and yet I
am always getting tempted by something else. I barely managed to avoid
the temptation of more sock yarn when the sale was mentioned here - but
then I had just picked up some yummy sock yarn in Iowa when I went back
for a class reunion. (Who knew my home town had lately acquired a
really good LYS!) I don't think I really have many UFOs (one afghan
sock qualifies - unlikely to get a partner anytime this decade) but I
abound in WIPs and whatever one calls projects for which I have yarn
and pattern but require needles that are already engaged in a WIP. I
even have a WIP that I have done the ribbing on which is now waiting
until I get another project done so that the larger needles for the
body are free.

Judy
Ha! It's as I say, socks are addictive...right?