Old June 20th 13, 02:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default How many PIGS do you have?

There are PIGS and hawgs just all over the place here. The hawgs would be
the big ones that are just about finished or finished but wondering where
they're to go. Last week one was shipped to the Oklahoma tornado survivor
project, one given to a friend to finish for her friend doing chemo and one
sent to longarm for a grandson with his new home. I love the PIGS. Gives me
a headstart when a need arises or something to stitch when inspiration or
'brain drain' occurs. They're like money in your pocket or homemade soup in
the freezer. Good. Polly

"Jennifer in Ottawa" wrote in message
Just received the e-newsletter from Quilters newsletter which talks of PIGS
(projects in grocery sacks) - the one in question was begun in 2000.

I know that I have a sackful of various quilty projects in many different
phases of completion - at what point on construction, do you tend to stall
in the process? When I was working on the Navan Church quilt, I stalled for
a while but did complete the job after 5yrs. Will I pick up any of the PIGS
to complete or will I start another? Jennifer in Ottawa