Old December 31st 04, 01:29 AM
Wooly

Nah - the shawl is fine, I had to rip 3 VEERRY long rows. Doing that
with icelandic laceweight produces lots of little bits of yarn. I'll
make a catnip toy if I get ambitious, otherwise the next time the wad
surfaces it'll go into the trash...

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 01:10:29 -0000, (Richard Eney)
spewed forth :

In article ,
Wooly wrote:

The tinking was particularly onerous, as I'm using unspun Icelandic
laceweight. The stuff tends to pull apart if I look at it sideways,
so I essentially trashed about 30' of yarn. Good thing I overbought
(as usual)!

I assume you kept it for felting? if nothing else, it could be
a boot liner.

=Tamar