Old December 30th 04, 10:41 PM
Katherine

Els van Dam wrote:
In article , "Katherine"
wrote:

Wooly wrote:
I had a root canal today. Ok, not the entire root canal because
*surprise surprise* I had an abcess under there despite the
dentist's avowals to the contrary. So I'm taking antibiotics for a
week and going back to have the rest of the procedure done, plus
the crown prep.

At any rate, I am so uptight about having dental work that I load on
some Valium about an hour before the festivities begin. Today the
stuff hit me faster than usual. When the valium wore off I had to
frog 3 very long rows of the unspun Icelandic laceweight shawl that
is my current portable project - the three rows I knitted while
under the influence

*g*

LOL I am reminded of a Lucy Neatby sweater called "Cables after
Whiskey". I have the pattern, and plan to knit it for my DIL.

Katherine

Maybe we should do more knitting in a happy state......of Valium,
Ativan, or a nice glass of wine.....

I tried adding a bit of Rum to my hot cocoa, while all the kids were
here and I had caught everyones cold. With all the cotton in my head
instead of on my needles or on my spinning wheel, I thought that Rum
and hot cocoa would be the ticket.....I did not like it at all, and
my head was even more stuffy....LOL

Els,
You should have added Bailey's Irish Cream to your cocoa. Much nicer!
How are you feeling now?

Katherine